Lake Chelan

Lake Chelan

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ferris Bueller Conversation


Ferris Bueller’s Day off Dialogue

Tom (U)

 

What's the matter? (U, /, U/)

 

It's Ferris Look at him (U, U/, U, /, U)

 

Ferris? (U/)

 

He doesn't have a fever, but his stomach hurts and he's seeing spots (U, U/, U, U, /U, /, U, /U, /, U, U, U/, U)

 

What's the matter, Ferris? (U, /, U/, U/)

 

Papa? (U/)

 

Feel his hands, (U, /, U)

 

They're cold and clammy (/, /, U, U/)

 

I'm fine I'll get up (U, /, U, /, U)

 

No! (/) (because of voice infliction with exclamation mark)

 

I have a test today (U, I, U, /, U/)

 

No (U)

 

I must take it I want to go to a good college, so I can have a fruitful life (U, /, U, /, U, /, U, /, U, /, U, /U, U, U, /, U, /, /U, U)

 

Honey, you're not going to school like this (U/, U, /, U/, U, U, /, U)

 

What's his problem? (U, /, /U)

 

He doesn't feel well (U, U/, U, U)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment